Buying a Home Made Easy
We have developed a simple yet logical procedure to help guide you to home buying success.
[cryout-pullquote align=”left|center|right” textalign=”left|center|right” width=”25%”]”Buying a home doesn’t have to be complicated. But it is a very important life decision. Getting it right has a direct impact to your lifestyle and future returns on investment.”, Teresa Packard, Expert Decision Realty[/cryout-pullquote]
1. Define your property buying timeline
2. Establish property buying goals. Call us, (407) 335-9711 we can guide you through this process.
3. Get preapproved for a loan if needed. We can refer you to several great mortgage brokers in the area.
4. Define broad property search criteria. We can set you up with an email when new properties that meet your criteria become available.
5. View current inventory and market conditions. You can casually view properties in the comfort of your home, or call us to schedule viewings of specific properties that you like.
6. Refine property search criteria. The more you look you may determine that some features are more or less important to you than you originally thought. Let us know and we will refine your search for you
7. Find a home that you like. Get excited about the possibilities and fall in love. Consider the market conditions, your timeline and goals: Does your prospective home satisfy these? Call us and we will review your timing and goal analysis with you.
8. Together, we will determine a strategy for making an offer and we will expertly negotiate on your behalf.
9. Sign the contract and provide your deposit. We will help guide you through this process.
10. Schedule an inspection*. We can recommend several professional home inspectors
11. Review closing costs. We will work with the closing title company or law firm to provide you with your closing costs prior to your closing date.
12. Walk through and close. This is the day you have been looking forward to. We are here for you to support you with any questions or concerns that you have.
13. Move in. We can recommend several professional movers to help assist you with your needs.
Whether you are just beginning your search and need to become familiar with the market, or you have already identified your desired area and home features, feel free to give us a call at (407) 335-9711. We would love to help find that perfect match for you!
If you are looking for additional buyers services you can find them here